What do you need to do?
NEWS AND EVENTS
ANNUAL FUNDRAISING BANQUET
- Saturday November 16 2019
- Doors open at 4:30pm / Dinner served at 6:00pm
- Whispering Pines Banquet Hall, Route 903, Jim Thorpe (Penn Forest Volunteer Fire Co.)
- More information and sponsorship opportunities!
MONEY MANAGEMENT CLASS
- Wednesday, September 25, 12:30-2:00pm OR 5:00-6:30pm – Nesquehoning
- Thursday, September 26, 12:30-2:00pm OR 5:00-6:30pm – Lehighton
- Please call 610-379-0411 to register!
FORGIVEN AND SET FREE
- A post-abortive healing program
- Classes begin Wednesday, October 2, at 6:00pm at Lehighton
- Please call 610-379-0411 for more information
“THE CARE NET CONNECTION” Store is Now Open!
- The store is located in the lower level of Nesquehoning Office.
- Entrance is located on the Allen Street side of the building.
- Hours: Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Saturdays 10am-5pm
- Read More...
"If you look at divorce proceedings, inability to resolve conflict and financial issues always show up towards the top of that list." Scott Kedersha from Watermark Community Church tells you what you need to do to get ahead of the problem on today's podcast. ▶️ http://bit.ly/2G8oe6YRead More...
It's one thing for adults to debate decriminalizing prostitution. It is entirely another to promote it as a fulfilling career choice to young girls.Read More...
Romans 12:9-21 teaches about love in action. If you haven't read it in a while, it's worth reading tonight. 🤗Read More...
Making some purchases? Be sure to add Care Net of Carbon County to your account at smile.amazon.com. A portion of your purchase will go towards Care Net!Read More...